Pagina's

Saturday, October 30, 2010

New stuff

I finally completed my Drops cardigan! With a little help from my mom, who did the crocheted edges (thank you !) I think it turned out very well and I love to wear my first made garnment. Well the first piece of clothing I made for myself.

Here it is, and yes, you can also see my glasses, smart huh?

Next to my knitting projects I've also done some painting. I made two new paintings. One for my grandfather who is in a rehabilitationclinic and another one just for fun. I realy like to paint these days. Normally I only did pencil drawings, but I rediscovered the arts of painting a while ago and now I like it very much.

This is the one I made for my grandfather. It's his birthtown.


And here is a fox I made.

Now I have to knit a hat for India, since I posted a blog about it. After that I think I'll start on a pullover for myself.

2 comments:

Nisse said...

Heej Nienke!

Wat goed! en wat mooi allemaal! Leuk je vestje en die vos is prachtig! De bril staat ook goed bij het vest;)

Knuf!

Trijneke said...

Mooi! Ik vind het schilderij voor je opa echt goed gelukt :)! En je bril is leuk!