Pagina's

Monday, February 7, 2011

I ♥


I love to make things from felt. I do not use real felt, because I had some synthetical stuff lying around.
I spend the most of my time making hearts.
It´s such an simple but very meanfull symbol
people always smile when they get one
So I created lots of hearts! And gave most of them away to friends and family :)








A lot has happened last month.
My grandfather finally came home after a couple of months in a rehabilitation centre. Now he only have to go there for his therapy to learn to walk with his prothesis (something he already is doing very well!)
My niece moved to Goor (a small place in Overijssel in the Netherlands) to life there with her boyfriend and work at an after school care centre. I made a portrait of her and her boyfriend and gave her the green heart garland (the left one on the picture above.)

This is the portrait I made. I edited this picture a bit, so you can't see the background.



My grand-niece came home from hospital, last december. When she came home, I gave her this heart garland.




No comments: