Pagina's

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm excited!

The sun hasn't been very active the last couple of years but now there is a solar flare comming to the earth (which isn't as scary and threathning as it sounds, so relax ;-))
This could actually be one of the most exciting things that happened since, well, since ever I guess :P
Because maybe (if the weather is clear in the evening) we can see the Northern light HERE tomorrow evening :O :D Yes here, in the Netherlands! So now I'm so nervous and excited, this could mean that one of my wishes will become reality tomorrow. I guess it isn't going to be that spectacular as it is in Norway and other polar countries, but hey, at least we can see a little bit of magic (hopefully!)

I guess we won't be seeing something like this, but if I have an oppotunity to post pictures of the Northern light, I grab it ;)

At least my hands won't be freezing off, because I now have some very nice, soft, warm, handmade mittens :)! I'm very pleased with the result. I saw them here and decided that I wanted to make some myself. Yesterday I was so excited (again) with the idea, so I immediately made them. I used my sewing machine so they were done in a wip.

I used old sweaters to make them.
Ta-daa! Here they are.


I listened a lot to this band when i was working on my mittens, they´re from Iceland :)
I hope we can catch a glimp from the Northern light tonight, happy viewing :)!
 
 

No comments: