Pagina's

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pimp My Shirt

 

Recently I spent more time sewing than knitting. Probably because my knitting project is a winter   sweater and it’s beautiful weather right now.
I was however in desperate need of a summerish vest. So I grabbed an old and too large black long sleeve shirt and turned it into the vest I wanted. I didn’t make pictures of the shirt before, but I think you can imagine wat it looked like, just a plain, boring shirt.

I’ve cut the front from collar to bottom and cut the sleeves in half. Then I grabbed and old black and white striped top from my closet and made them into cuffs. I also made a tiny cut in the back of my vest. It’s perfect to wear instead of a jacker right now. I’m very happy with the result!



DSCF7788

DSCF7795

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF7798

No comments: