Pagina's

Monday, June 20, 2011

Husqvarna, dude!

I bought a sewing machine :D!!!
I’d seen this baby  in the window display before and then the other day it was in a market stall for just husqvarna50 euros! But I didn’t buy it and kept thinking about it. So I went back and they didn’t sold it and the actual price wasn’t 50 euros, that was just a market day offer. But in the end I got it for only 50 euros :) It is a very solid an therefore very heavy sewing machine, a Husqvarna 4710! It is a very groovy machine with it’s brown and orange colourdetails and it runs like a train ;) Now I only have to find something to sew on it. I’ve allready set my mind o a tunic with my lovely brown and orangy fabric I bought a while a go (it matches  my sewing machine :P) Maybe some of you remember it from my earlier post .

CIMG4945This is the fabric I’m talking about. I borrowed a book from the library, called ‘Tuniques’ in French (mine was in Dutch obviously!). There are some very nice and easy enough patterns in there. So you’ll see the product of it very soon on my blog I hope. Now I’m working on a knitted tunic, so that has to be done first. I don’t have my camera and my knitting in the same place, so pictures will follow later on. I’m making the whole pattern up, so I hope it works out! You’ll get an update on that subject soon.











Here’s my new sewing machine in it’s full glory ;)
husqvarna 2

No comments: