Pagina's

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WIP: That Groovy Sweater!

Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Baloeba/tubey
Progress: Half done
Designer: Cassie Rovitti

A while a go I started knitting this sweater. I first photoshopped a picture of the original, to try out different colours. I decided that I liked this colourcombination the best. It's dark orange, limegreen, petrol and eggplant colour. I sleightly altered the pattern of the sleeves. The pattern said that I should make widening sleeves. But I didn't like the idea. Instead I made puffing sleeves, by knitting the next to last row like this: *k1, k2tog * repeat. After that, knit 1 more row and bind off all stitches. Now I only have to knit the body and then it's ready to wear :D Maybe a bit late, since winter is gone allready, but I can wear it in spring!

No comments: