Pagina's

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eddie Vedder and an Into the Wild camper

pl
Todat was a beautiful spring day. Although it was a bit cold, I enjoyed the sun. I took a walk to the harbor and made some pictures. After that I went to the hairdresser, because the last time I went there was 2 years ago ;-) My hairstyle didn’t change that much, only the neccesary bits were cut off, because I like my hair looong :) On my walk I came across this amazing hippie camper. It reminded my immediatly off the Into the Wild camper (you know, the one Jan and Rainey drive around.) I couldn’t find a picture of it, so you have to watch the movie if you want to know what I’m talking about ;-) I have no idea who drives this beautiful van, but I think they life in the neighbourhood, cause I this van close to my home before.

DSCF7588DSCF7584











DSCF7578
It was beautiful clear weather, so i could look all the way to Germany.

Last saturday it was Earth Hour. Between 20.30 and 21.30 local time, we had to turn off all the lights. So we lit the candles and played outside with my glow pois. And I sung some campfire songs and played on my guitar. Next year we’ll turn off the lights again :)

DSCF7501

Last but not least, I have some exciting news to share. Eddie Vedder is about to release a new album on May 31 (that’s mom her birthday!!!) The album will be called ‘Ukelele Songs’ so you can already guess what kind of album this will be. You can already listen to his first single ‘Longing to belong’ Together with this new ablum he releases a live concert DVD called ‘Water on the Road’
Sadly Eddie isn’t playing any gigs in Holland :( Hopefully next time!

No comments: