Pagina's

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Home made

I finished another object for my Etsy shop-to-be! It's a tiny owl purse :) Because I love owls and I want to make as much as possible things with animals on them. Ta-daa:

Again this one's made from felt and the owl has shiny eyes :D

That's not the only thing I've been up to the past days. I also made a sticky toffee cake! I often heard or read about it, and it always sounded very appealing to me! So when we had some dates lying around in the kitchen I decided to grab them and turn them into a divine sticky toffee cake. Using this recipe.

This is how my kitchen looked like when I was finished :P


Hm, this doesn't look very appealing, huh. But wait 'till it comes out of the oven.




















Yum, this was so good! Especially the toffee sauce ;-)











Well, now I'm going to do some sleeping. See you guys later :)!
Love

1 comment:

Nisse said...

WHAAAA super leuk dat uiltje! Je bent weer goed bezig geweest!!

Koffiecake? Waarom vind ik dat heeeeeel erg iets voor jou;)

knuf!