Pagina's

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend cooking

I love to cook and bake. I can´t decide what I love more. But I do both things on a regular basis and people seem to like the things I make very much. I´m pleased to hear that, because I don´t use recipes that often. Most times I just throw some things together and like magic it turnes out to be edible. So I can´t always give you the recipes, because often I don´t even remember exactly how I made it ;-)

Friday evening pumpkin soup.
















Saturday morning ciabatta's

This was the first time I made a ciabatta myself! It's quite simple to make, but you have to keep in mind that making a biga involves 12 hours of waiting. So you can do that the evening before you want to make a ciabatta. Then the biga can rise in the night. The dough has to rise 1,5 hours and later on another 30 minutes, so keep that in mind! I can give you the recipe of this one, because I didn't figure this our myself. Unfortunately it's only in Dutch, but there are lots of ciabatta recipes on the net. If want the recipe: click

This is how I love to eat my bread. First a layer of cream cheese and on top a layer of 4 fruits jam. It's reminds me of cheesecake :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mooie foto's! En een leuke blog heb je :)
Ik ga je volgen...

Nienke said...

Dankjewel! Wat leuk :) Ik vind jou blog ook heel leuk om te lezen en om inspiratie op te doen.